Cooking Tips for Beginners
Cooking can feel overwhelming when you first start but don’t give up. Here are a few tips that can make the experience enjoyable.
1. Prep your cooking area. (This will help you stay on task)
2. Read the recipe through once before cooking.
3. Don’t crowd the pan. (Too much of any food on the pan will stop browning)
4. Season, everything.
5. Generously salt your pasta water.
6. Invest in a salad spinner. (Believe me, you’ll wish you had sooner)
7. Keep your good knife sharp.
8. For easier cleanup, line your baking sheets with parchment paper.
9. Clean as you go.