Enjoy this creamy, smooth comfort food along with a subtle flavor.
- 10 medium potatoes, peeled, diced
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz fat-free sour cream
- 2 Tbsp butter, softened
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- Put potatoes into large pot, cover with water and bring to a boil. Turn down to simmer, cover, and cook 10 minutes or until potatoes are done. Drain.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese, sour cream, and butter.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl. Stir in cream cheese mixture, salt and pepper.
- Garnish with chives. Serve immediately.
Handling & Storage
Do not store potatoes in the refrigerator. Do not store next to onions. Store potatoes in a dry dark place up to 3 months at 45 to 50 degrees.
Potato skins are edible, so the potato can be prepared with or without skins. Before cooking potatoes, scrub under cold water to remove any remaining dirt on the skin.
Total Fat: 13 g
Saturated Fat: 8.1 g
Trans Fat: 0.0 g
Cholesterol: 41 mg
Sodium: 284 mg
Total Carbohydrates: 47 g
Dietary Fiber: 3.8 g
Sugars: 3.6 g
Protein: 6.6 g