Green Bean Bundles
Have a little fun and jazz up your green beans.
- 1 lb green beans, ends snipped
- 3 Tbsp salted butter, melted
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 4 pieces of prosciutto
- Cook beans in a large sauce pan of boiling water for 5 minutes; beans will still be crisp.
- Place the green beans in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with melted butter and season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the green beans into 8 bundles.
- Slice the prosciutto in half, lengthwise. Gently tie the bundles of green beans together with a prosciutto slice.
- Serve while still warm.
Handling & Storage
Select brightly colored green beans that snap easily when bent. Refrigerate in a plastic bag for up to a week.
To prepare, wash beans in cold water before cutting and cooking, then snip both ends. Toretain sweetness and crispness, trim beans but keep whole.
Total Fat: 5.4 g
Saturated Fat: 3.1 g
Trans Fat: 0.0 g
Cholesterol: 18 mg
Sodium: 268 mg
Total Carbohydrates: 4.1 g
Dietary Fiber: 2.0g
Sugars: 0.8 g
Protein: 3.3 g